EHCP Draft Check
Steps to Success:
- Select and purchase your draft check
- You will then receive an email within 24hrs requesting all reports and the draft in PDF or Word format.
- You return the documents via email and once received this is the date from which we guarantee 5 working day turnaround.
- You will receive an email with a reply stating the date on which your draft check report will be returned to you via email. This includes the full draft report in PDF and word, as well as a bespoke email for you to send to the LA as your parental views. Both the report and email can be amended by yourself if you require.
- Following this you can then purchase a 1hr call @£35
- Email support about the draft is included in the price, so you can ask any questions you have.
The Draft Check includes:
- Identification of needs from up to 5 reports, additional reports will be charged at £17.50per report to check.
- Any needs missed from section B are detailed so it is clear what has been left out of the EHCP.
- Request for the LA to include all provision in section F which have been found in reports.
- Details of the law around specification – so it is clear to the LA what you are expecting.
- Finally, the report asks questions of each provision in section F in regard to any lack of specification/quantification and asks the LA to request further clarification from the report writer if necessary.
Our draft check can be used to:
- Feedback your parental views at draft stage
- Evidence what has been missed
- Used to negotiate in regard to your parental school choice