EHCP Parent Request
Steps to success:
- Select and purchase your Supported parent request
- Complete the parent request questionnaire which will be emailed to you
- You will then receive an email requesting any evidence on PDF or word
- Once received you will get an email confirming the 10-day max turnaround date for your parent request to be delivered to you completed by email
- On the date your Parent Request is due you will receive an email of the Word doc for your Local authority, completed in a way which answers the threshold for assessment to the highest quality in line with your evidence and personal circumstance
- If you require a call to discuss the request this is charged at £35 for an hour
- This supported service completes your request in full and you can then either post or email the request into your local authority which will trigger the start of the 20-week timeline.
- Within 6 weeks you will hear back as to whether an assessment has been agreed.
- The LA will also generally send you out a postal document requesting yours and you child’s views. These will have been completed on the parent request, so if you have nothing more to add you can email us and we will contact the LA on your behalf and explain to use the parent request as your information in full.
- This tool includes full email support throughout the EHCP assessment process with the person who created your request.