EHCP Quality Check Package
Steps to success:
- Select and purchase your Quality Check
- You will then receive an email within 24hrs requesting all reports and the EHCP in PDF or Word format.
- You return the documents via email and once received this is the date from which we guarantee 5 working day turnaround.
- You will receive an email with a reply stating the date on which your Quality Check report will be returned to you via email. This includes the full report in PDF and word, as well as a feedback email re the findings and quality concerns.
- Following this you can then purchase a 1hr call @£35
- Email support about the check is included in the price, so you can ask any questions you have.
The Quality Check includes:
- Identification of needs and provisions from up to 5 reports, additional reports will be charged at £17.50per report to check.
- Any needs missed from section B are detailed so it is clear what has been left out of the EHCP.
- Request for the LA to include all provision in section F which have been found in reports.
- Details of the law around specification – so it is clear to the LA what you are expecting.
- The report asks questions of each provision in section F in regard to any lack of specification/quantification and asks the LA to request further clarification from the report writer if necessary.
- Details a list of the specified provisions which school should be following – This can be used in a review to question what is taking place
Our Quality checks can be used to:
- Feedback of your views prior or during a review.
- Evidence to call an interim review
- Used to negotiate with any school setting re a lack of provisions being followed Identification of why needs many be unmet in school