EHCP Refusal to assess Appeal support package
Steps to success:
- Purchase the Refusal to assess support package
- You will be contacted on email and asked to supply all of the evidence submitted with your request, as well as the refusal to assess letter from the LA.
- You will also need to secure a mediation certificate to appeal – this can be done at any point prior to you sending off the appeal. This will be carried out by you. Our support package can be used to state your case in mediation also if that is the route you decide to take.
- Once you have sent over all the documentation you will receive a date, within 10 working days on which you will receive your completed appeal form.
- On that date you will receive a full report in regard to the quality of your evidence, confirming any argument you have in regard to the 2 thresholds for appeal – Might your child have SEND and May an EHCP be necessary.
- You will also receive your appeal form. On the form we will aim to prove that your child has SEND and that the level of support required does make an EHCP necessary.
- This package includes full email support during the process, but if a call is required for Appeal support it is charged at £45per hour.
- All you will need to do to complete your appeal is to email in the appeal form, evidence and mediation certificate to the SENDIST.
- This appeal is a paper appeal. You may negotiate with the LA over email and can ask questions around this of us by email, or you can purchase further email support to negotiate with the LA on your behalf or book a support call through the EHCP support page, both at £45per hour.