Our “Education, Health and Care Plan Check” – “Fully Loaded.” Service includes the following:
Firstly, we will:
- Check that all four ‘Broad Areas of Need’ have been used appropriately throughout the Education, Health and Care Plan.
Then we will:
- Read thoroughly through the reports provided
- Ensure the Local Authority has included all of your child’s needs from the reports provided in ‘Section B’ (special educational needs); if we identify any needs that are not included, we will add them.
- Ensure there are no ‘needs’ hiding in other sections that are not appealable; if we identify any will move them to ‘Section B.’
- Ensure the Local Authority has included all of your child’s provisions outlined in the reports provided in ‘Section F’ of the Education, Health and Care Plan. If we identify provisions not included, we will add them.
- Check that there are no ‘provisions’ hiding in other sections that are ‘not appealable.’ that must be written in ‘Section F’.
Lastly, we will:
- Check all of the provisions in ‘Section F’ are ‘specific’ and ‘quantified’ as required by the SEND Code of Practice, 2015, under Section 9.69. and if they are not, we will amend them accordingly.
- Check that all of the outcomes in ‘Section E’ are appropriate and ‘SMART’ (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-Bound), and if they are not we will highlight this.
The fee for this service is £380 *inc VAT.
This service includes checking up to four reports against the Education, Health, and Care Plan (EHCP). Additional reports cost £40 per report.