Our Contents Appeal “Grounds of Appeal” drafting service includes the following:
- Writing your tribunal appeal form on your behalf
- Review all of the supporting documentation
- Writing your grounds based on the evidence provided
- Reflect the reasons why the contents of ‘Section B’ inadequately reflect your child’s special educational needs.
- Reflect the reasons why the contents of ‘Section F’ inadequately reflect the provision your child requires.
- Ensure that your preferred placement for your child is detailed for ‘Section I’
- Detail why your preferred school is essential and supported by the relevant evidence, Acts, Legislations and case laws where necessary.
- Email correspondence with yourself to ensure that the Grounds of Appeal is a true reflection of your child’s special educational needs and the reasons why the Education, Health and Care Plan must be amended within Sections B, F and I.
- We will then email your Grounds of Appeal and supporting documents in numerical order for you to check.
- You can then lodge your tribunal appeal with the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST).
Note: SENDIST is the independent appeal panel that considers parental appeals against Education Authority decisions about Special Educational Needs (SEND).
The fee for this service is £500 for appealing Section B and Section F or £575 if appealing Section I also *inc VAT.