Our Refusal to Issue “Grounds of Appeal” service includes the following:
- Writing your tribunal appeal form on your behalf
- Reviewing all of the supporting documents
- Writing your grounds based on the evidence provided.
- Explicitly outline why an Educational Health Care Plan is essential for your child.
- Email correspondence with yourselves to ensure that the Grounds of Appeal is a true reflection of your child’s special educational needs and the reasons why an Education, Health and Care Plan is essential.
- We will then email your Grounds of Appeal and supporting documents in numerical order for you to check.
- You can then lodge your tribunal appeal with the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST).
Note: SENDIST is the independent appeal panel that considers parental appeals against Education Authority decisions about Special Educational Needs (SEND).